The Team Kanban Practitioner is intended for all team members, managers and leaders who are looking to identify and reduce the challenges that your team is facing. This will provide a basic introduction to the use of Kanban at a team level. No prior experience or training is necessary.
What Participants will learn
This course is highly interactive – with relevant exercises and simulations allowing students to learn through doing as well as drawing upon the experiences of the trainer. Included in this is:
• Core concepts and practices for the Kanban Method
• Kanban’s Sustainability Agenda
• Different types of Kanban systems and how they can be applied at the team level
• Team Level Kanban Cadences (replenishment meeting & daily kanban meeting)
• How to proceed to the next level with Kanban
What participants will get
Participants get training certified by LeanKanban University which includes:
• Courseware and materials
• Digital copy of David J Anderson’s book “Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business”
• Certificate of Completion of LeanKanban University’s Certified Kanban Training
• Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) professional credential from Lean Kanban University. Your TKP designation will never expire and no annual fees are required to maintain it.
• You get pragmatic, actionable guidance you can implement in your organization next week – because it doesn’t require permission, budget or getting others to change• You get trainers who are long-time users and world class coaches of the method.
Who should attend
This course is intended for team members, managers and leaders who want to get a base understanding of Kanban and how it can be applied to teams.