Learn how to work with a Kanban System!
The Team Kanban Practitioner is intended for all team members, managers and leaders who are looking to identify and reduce the challenges that your team is facing. This will provide a basic introduction to the use of Kanban at a team level. No prior experience or training is necessary.
Unique Course Delivery
This course is run over 3 evening sessions so you can gain Kanban knowledge without having to miss out on other daytime commitments.
This course is run 100% virtual so you can join from the comfort of your own home!
What participants will learn
This course is highly interactive – with relevant exercises and simulations allowing students to learn through doing as well as drawing upon the experiences of the trainer. Included in this is:
- Core concepts and practices for the Kanban Method
- Kanban’s Sustainability Agenda
- Different types of Kanban systems and how they can be applied at the team level
- Team Level Kanban Cadences (replenishment meeting & daily kanban meeting)
- How to proceed to the next level with Kanban
What participants will get
Participants get training certified by Kanban University which includes:
- Courseware and materials
- Digital copy of David J Anderson’s book “Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business”
- Certificate of Completion of LeanKanban University’s Certified Kanban Training
- Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) professional credential from Lean Kanban University. Your TKP designation will never expire and no annual fees are required to maintain it.
- You get pragmatic, actionable guidance you can implement in your organization next week – because it doesn’t require permission, budget or getting others to change• You get trainers who are long-time users and world class coaches of the method.
Computer with video camera, microphone, speakers / headphones.
Internet connection capable of supporting streaming video meetings.
Latest Chrome internet browser
Who should attend
This course is intended for team members, managers and leaders who want to get a base understanding of Kanban and how it can be applied to teams.
Please note, in order to be economically viable, we need at least 6 students to enrol, otherwise we may reschedule the class.
This course is for virtual (online) attendance and will be run in the evenings with 3x3 hour sessions. Other available options are:
|In Person (1 day)||Virtual - Online (2x half days)||Virtual - Online (1 day)|