Improve your Scrum by adding the practices and evolutionary change approach from the Kanban Method.
Mon 29 Jan
3 days, 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
- $800.00 incl. GST
Scrum Better with Kanban can help you improve your Scrum through the introduction of proven Kanban practices, principles, and application of evolutionary change management. This course captures the lessons learned from Scrum teams that successfully evolved their way of working by through evolutionary change using the Kanban Method. Our hands-on training will ensure that you walk away with a proven approach to introducing changes that will deliver results for your team and organisation.
Online Course Delivery
This course is run over 3 evening sessions so you can gain Kanban knowledge at a pace that's reasonable to allow learning through a virtual medium.
This course is run 100% virtual so you can join from the comfort of your own home!
What Participants will learn
Address the pains of your Scrum
Learn how to identify and analyze the challenges in and around your Scrum and how to prepare solutions to address these challenges.
Identify and develop solutions to the variability that is delaying or slowing down your work.
Develop and test potential solutions to problems that reflect the principles and practices of the Kanban Method.
What you will leave with:
- Learn how to identify common problems with flow in your Scrum implementation.
- Collaboratively develop experiments to improve your Scrum implementation.
- Understand the basics, motivation, and benefits of the Kanban Method.
- Apply Managed Evolutionary Change to evolve your Scrum implementation.
- Identify and address resistance to change as you evolve your Scrum implementation.
- A plan for how to improve one or more challenges you’re facing with your Scrum implementation using Managed Evolutionary Change.
What participants will get
Participants get training certified by Kanban University which includes:
- Courseware and materials
All participants will receive the Scrum Kanban Practitioner (SKP) credential from Kanban University
- You get pragmatic, actionable guidance you can implement in your organisation next week - because it doesn't require permission, budget or getting others to change
- You get trainers who are long-time users and world class coaches of the method.
Who should attend
If you are a Scrum practitioner, team lead, Scrum Master, Agile coach, or a manager who wants to understand an evolutionary approach to improving your Scrum using the Kanban practices, the Scrum Better with Kanban class is a great place to get started!