Learn how to coach teams and organisations in their kanban implementations!
Sat 22 Oct
2 weeks, 08:30 AM - 01:00 PM
- $2,400.00 incl. GST
This course will teach coaching tools and techniques to be successful in leading significant evolutionary change initiatives with a goal of becoming a Maturity Level 2 (Customer-Driven) or Maturity Level 3 (Fit-For-Purpose) organization at an enterprise scale. This class offers a codified Kanban Method approach to introducing and implementing change and is specifically designed to augment the Kanban Maturity Model class.
This class is for students who have learned about the KMM and STATIK and want to learn the coaching practices needed to implement them. The course covers evolutionary change, social psychology, and understanding cultural context. Students will finish the course knowing how to drive incremental change and provide pragmatic, actionable guidance.
Online Course Delivery
This course is run over 4 half day sessions so you can gain Kanban knowledge at a pace that's reasonable to allow learning through a virtual medium.
This course is run 100% virtual so you can join from the comfort of your own home!
The Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential is required. To achieve the Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) credential, students must have the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential and complete the Kanban Maturity Model (KMM) and Kanban Coaching Practices training.
What Participants will learn
This course is highly interactive – with relevant case studies and learning exercises allowing students to learn through doing as well as drawing upon the experiences of the trainer. Included in this is:
- Understanding of the Kanban Coaching Practices and how they can be used to implement STATIK and KMM
- Deeper dive into the Evolutionary Change Model
- Influencing values
- Social psychology and incremental / evolutionary change
- Giving you confidence to approach leaders with pragmatic, relevant guidance
What participants will get
Participants get training certified by Kanban University which includes:
- Courseware and materials
- Digital copy of David J Anderson’s book “Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business”
- Kanban Coaching Professional credential from Kanban University (must have completed both KMP 1 & 2 & KMM courses). Your KCP designation will never expire and no annual fees are required to maintain it.
- Collaboration and interaction with other experienced kanban practitioners on how to solve more challenging organisational issues facing kanban implementations. Along with the support of world class trainers who are experts in the method.
Computer with video camera, microphone, speakers / headphones.
Internet connection capable of supporting streaming video meetings.
Latest Chrome internet browser
Who should attend
This course is intended for business & product / service managers who seek to enable an intrinsic organisational agility. Leaders looking to take ownership for enabling their people and teams to serve customers more effectively will also benefit from this course. This course is also useful for coaches and consultants looking for greater depth of knowledge of how to navigate and apply change successfully in their organisation using the techniques of Kanban.