Improve your organisation's maturity using Kanban!
Mon 28 Feb
4 days, 08:45 AM - 01:00 PM
- $2,400.00 incl. GST
The Kanban Maturity Model course will enable participants to be able to identify where organisations / service delivery groups currently reside in terms of their maturity level and enable you to successfully introduce changes that will take the organisation to the next levels of maturity. We will explore through the use of case studies and exercises the linkages between culture, practices and outcomes that will allow you to navigate and guide the evolutionary path for your organisation.
This module builds on the knowledge created through Kanban System Design (KMP I) and Kanban Systems Improvement (KMP II) to avail you of the assistance of a roadmap that is the KMM. This roadmap created from over a decade of experience implementing Kanban in organisations and services of various kinds around the world.
Online Course Delivery
This course is run over 4 half day sessions so you can gain Kanban knowledge at a pace that's reasonable to allow learning through a virtual medium.
This course is run 100% virtual so you can join from the comfort of your own home!
Whilst there are no pre-requisites to this class, it is highly recommended that attendees have reached the KMP credential by attending Kanban System Design (KMP I) and Kanban Systems Improvement (KMP II).
What Participants will learn
This course is highly interactive – with relevant case studies and learning exercises allowing students to learn through doing as well as drawing upon the experiences of the trainer. Included in this is:
- An understanding Kanban Maturity Model - it's purpose, architecture and application
- The ability to determine the level of maturity for your organisation
- Identify and resolve barriers to adopting higher levels of maturity
- Determine which practices should be applied at each maturity level and how to enable them given the above barriers
- Evolve the culture of your organisation to become adaptable with continuous improvement
- Use the Evolutionary Change Model to set the path towards a truly fit for purpose organisation
What participants will get
Participants get training certified by Kanban University which includes:
- Courseware and materials
- Digital copy of David J Anderson’s book “Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business”
- Certificate of Completion of Kanban University’s Certified Kanban Training (KMM)
- You get pragmatic, actionable guidance based on over a decade of experience from Kanban professionals
- You get trainers who are long-time users and world class coaches of the method.
This course is the pre-requisite for Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) designation. To achieve full KCP status, students must also take the Kanban Coaching Professional course which Evogility will be offering shortly. The KCP class will further your knowledge of KMM, but adding more details of:
- Deeper dive into the Evolutionary Change Model
- Influencing values
- Social psychology and incremental / evolutionary change
- Giving you confidence to approach leaders with pragmatic, relevant guidance
Computer with video camera, microphone, speakers / headphones.
Internet connection capable of supporting streaming video meetings.
Latest Chrome internet browser
Who should attend
This course is intended for business & product / service managers who seek to enable an intrinsic organisational agility. Leaders looking to take ownership for enabling their people and teams to serve customers more effectively will also benefit from this course. This course is also useful for coaches and consultants looking for greater depth of knowledge of how to navigate and apply change successfully in their organisation using the techniques of Kanban.