Regular sessions on Kanban for advice, problem solving and information
The Kanban club is set up as a support network for Kanban practitioners. Sessions are setup on a regular basis (at least monthly) and will be available for people to attend either as a club member (pre-paid, this link) or on a casual basis.
Intermediate Level Focus
This session will focus on those who have introduced kanban at one or more levels, but seek to improve their kanban implementation. Here we will delve deeper into problems that you come across as you attempt to create deeper, more mature implementations. If you find yourself getting stuck, not sure how to proceed or just have some questions, this is the place to bring your concerns. Those who have completed the Kanban System Design at a minimum, or also Kanban Systems Improvement (ie have the KMP credential) class should attend this group.
What participants can expect
The content of the sessions will vary from session to session, but generally there will be one or more of the following:
- Scenarios from attendees with questions about their specific problems
- Exercises given by Evogility to pose different problems for the group to solve
- Learning through games / simulations
- Presentations on specific Kanban practices / techniques
- 20% Discount to Evogility training sessions
How participants can attend
There are two types of subscription available:
- Casual attendee - pay for a single session at a time
- Yearly subscription - pay for a year up front and can attend all sessions for the year. This also grants the attendees discounts to Kanban training sessions.
For casual subscription, click here for a specific session.
For a yearly subscription, please click the "Purchase" button above.